macOS ISO Collection (10.10.5 - 13.0 developer seed)
- Publication date
- apple, macos, yosemite, el capitan, sierra, high sierra, mojave, catalina, big sur, monterey, os x, mac os iso, os x iso, bootable media, ventura
This is a collection of macOS's I have collected. I will upload each ISO one by one.
These are the OS's that I have:
These versions are not supported, so they'll likely not be updated
- OS X Yosemite (10.10.5, 14F27), 1.6.431
- OS X El Capitan (10.11.6, 15G31), 1.7.501
- macOS Sierra (10.12.6, 16G29), 12.6.032 & 12.6.061, 3
- macOS High Sierra (10.13.6, 17G66), 13.6.02
- macOS Mojave (10.14.6, 18G103), 14.6.06
- macOS Catalina (10.15.7, 19H15), 15.7.03
- macOS Big Sur (11.6.5, 20G527), 16.8.00
- macOS Monterey (12.6.1, 21G217) 17.6.11
- macOS Ventura (13.0, 22A380) 18.0.02 (I recently just uploaded this and archive said the upload failed but the file still uploaded. This file may be broken)
- macOS Monterey:
- 12.0, 21A5543b 17.0.25
- 12.1, 21C5021h 17.1.01
- 12.2, 21D5025f 17.2.00
- 12.3, 21E5206e 17.3.04
- 12.4, 21F5063e 17.4.04
- macOS Ventura:
- 13.0, 22A5266r 18.0.03
- macOS Monterey:
No, it shouldn't be. You can verify the installer integrity against this checksum list
Key: [X] is the OS name and [Y] is the size in megabytes (essentially this article):
- Download the installer: softwareupdate --fetch-full-installer --full-installer-version ... OR use the app store
- hdiutil create -o /tmp/[X] -size [Y]m -volname [X] -layout SPUD -fs HFS+J
- hdiutil attach /tmp/[X].dmg -noverify -mountpoint /Volumes/[X]
- sudo /Applications/Install\ macOS\ [X].app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/[X] --nointeraction
- hdiutil detach /Volumes/[X]
- hdiutil convert /tmp/[X].dmg -format UDTO -o ~/Desktop/[X].cdr
- mv ~/Desktop/[X].cdr ~/Desktop/[X].iso
F1 - These ISOs were made using DMGs from this article: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT211683. Process:
1. The DMG's .pkg file was unziped using pkgutil --expand-full
2. Move InstallESD.dmg to Payload/Install macOS [Name].app/Contents/SharedSupport (This generates the app, and I will explain how the app is used)
(Keep in mind that opening and running the .pkg inside the .dmg file also installs the application to your Applications folder.
F2 - The app used to make the ISO was downloaded prior to Sierra being invalidated from the App Store, and also prior to being added to the support article in PKG form.
F3 - When using the app to build the ISO, it failed. I had to modify Info.plist (https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/not-a-valid-volume-mount-point-cant-make-bootable-drive.1935673/page-3?post=28197924#post-28197924) to change the app version in order for it to work. I changed it to 12.6.03 so when you boot up this ISO, and quicklook at the app inside; you may see that it says 12.6.03. It is version 12.6.06, and 12.6.03 was used to circumvent an error preventing me from creating the file.
NOTE TO PEOPLE READING REVIEWS!!!!!!
I notice a handful of people that come here spamming viruses and porn ads, and I feel like I'm partially responsible for reviews like that. Obviously, don't click on any suspicious links in the reviews, and have a nice day/night.
- 2021-10-15 00:38:06
- Internet Archive HTML5 Uploader 1.6.4
OS X El Capitan application can't be used on this disk.
Subject: ISO macOS
Subject: I can't use the high sierra 10.13.6 with virtualbox
Subject: Big Sur not working
Subject: Not working: MacOS Sierra 10.12.6
Subject: Leopard 10.5.4
Subject: Ventura 13.0
Subject: For mac os x 10.10 in vm
Subject: Thank you
Subject: response to reviews 3.5
i'll reupload it later, my hash is be259b4044cf3a9e70fd1c10738acecd7bca2d262013287447c9a5b6d1eef65b using openssl dgst.
Subject: reply to Paulasxxu
Subject: BUT IT IS CORRUPTED, WELL --- CAN YOU PROVIDE A CHECKSUM TO VERIFY IT?
I want to download macOS-ventura.iso and run it as VM in VMware Fusion
I TRIED DOWNLOADING IT FROM: macos-collection_archive.torrent
BUT IT IS CORRUPTED, WELL --- CAN YOU PROVIDE A CHECKSUM TO VERIFY IT?
My Download SHA256 of
./Ventura 13.0 v18.0.03.iso is:
Subject: El Capitan on 2011 Mac Mini - Works!
Subject: macos Snow Leopard
Subject: Do you have the latest version of Monterey?
Subject: works on vmware intel celeron
Subject: internet speed too low
Subject: WHOA WHOA WHOA
Subject: (To eqagunn)
Subject: The real deal
Subject: Review on tested images
- El Capitan
I also tested "High Sierra" and this one worked !
Big thanks for these archives !
Subject: Mac OS on windows PC
Subject: Catalina Does not work
Subject: doesn't work
Subject: MacOS Big Sur
Subject: does it work
Subject: two Big Sur
Subject: macOS in VM
As a newbie to macOS, this was most heartening to myself and the owner of the Mac.
Now awaiting Time Machine restore of old into the "new".
Subject: RE: ok...
Subject: Reply to KarlXP
Uploaded by xteal on